OmniComp has professional expertise in the following areas:
(workstations and servers)
- Microsoft Windows (All Versions, including 2003/XP/2000/NT)
- Apple Mac OS and AppleShare
- Sun Solaris and other Unix variants
- Red Hat Linux and other Linux variants
- Novell NetWare
- Connectivity (T1, Broadband xDSL/cable, ISDN, Dial-up)
- Domain Name Registration/Management
- Web Site Design, Implementation, and Hosting
- Remote Access, VPN, and secure VNC
- LAN Routers and Switches (L2-L7)
(Cisco, Bay/Nortel, 3Com, SMC, Netgear, Linksys, Alteon, F5, etc.)
- Wiring -- Copper (Cat 5/6), Fiber, Coaxial
- Wireless -- LAN (802.11) and WAN (MCDN/Ricochet)
- Firewalls -- Checkpoint FW-1, IPChains/IPTables
- Encryption -- PGP/GnuPG, OpenSSL, TLS, PKI, etc.
- Secure Shell -- OpenSSH, PuTTY, F-Secure, etc.
- Vulnerability Assessment -- NMap, Nessus, ISS, etc.
- Intrusion Detection -- TripWire, ISS RealSecure
- Packet Analysis -- EtherPeek, Ethereal, tcpdump, etc.
- Virus Prevention, Detection, and Recovery
- LDAP (Netscape/iPlanet/OpenLDAP)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Novell Directory Services (NDS/eDirectory)
- SMTP (Sendmail)
- IMAP/POP (University of Washington)
- IMSP/ACAP (Project Cyrus)
- Webmail -- SilkyMail, SquirrelMail, IMP
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Lotus Notes
- FileMaker Pro
- Meeting Maker
- Real-Time Streaming (Audio/Video)
- Windows and UNIX (Cygwin, UWin, VNC, etc.)
- File and Printer Sharing (SAMBA, Network Appliance, etc.)
NOTE: This page is not intended to be an exhaustive list of our services. If you are interested in other services not listed here, please contact us for more information.